Why Register with Massage Therapy UK?
Unlike other forms of marketing, Internet marketing allows businesses to target their audience very specifically. By having your own directory listing, web page or advert on a complementary therapy website such as Massage Therapy UK you can be quite confident that each visitor constitutes a “pre-qualified” consumer.
In other words, with hundreds of thousands of other possible web destinations, it is very unlikely that consumers will visit the Massage Therapy UK website unless they are actually interested in the massage and complementary therapies on offer.
It is this level of targeting that is attractive to complementary therapy practitioners registering on the Massage Therapy UK website. Although blogs, Facebook, Twitter have become popular - it is very difficult to achieve and maintain these levels of targeting with other forms of advertising with the breadth of audience, and at little cost.
Benefits of Advertising with Massage Therapy UK
- Massage Therapy UK has excellent positioning on major search engines – as well as being positioned on the first page of most search results for ‘massage’ (when selecting the UK search option) it is also listed in the main UK directories such as Yahoo, Bing and Google under Health/Massage Therapy sections.
- Your details will be listed on an uncomplicated, clear, focused, easy to use and informative website – each practitioner has a single display page to describe and promote the practice and you also have the option of including up to 5 photos/logo as well as uploading your price list and other relevant leaflets and information.
- Visitors have the option to message you directly from the Massage Therapy UK website.
- You can now receive reviews on the website.
- Free Google maps facility.
- Low annual fee of just £120 for 12 months.
- Practitioners can edit their own listing throughout the year – or MTUK Admin will do this for you - send an email with the details of the changes to your listing to info@MassageTherapy.co.uk and we will confirm when your details have been amended.
- Free Events listings in our Events Calendar
- Option to Guest Blog or advertise special offers via our Blog at no extra cost and linking directly back to you
- Facebook and Twitter posts
- NEW for 2017!!! A Forum for everyone interested in massage!