If you haven't done so already, then today is the day to throw open your windows, take a deep breath, smile and say "Welcome" to 2013!
We hope that you have had a fantastic festive break and we wish you good health, happiness and success for the coming year.
For most people the end of a year is a time for reflection and then, once the batteries are recharged, we can face the coming year with renewed vigour.
We have lots of aspirations for Massage Therapy in 2013. As well as making the odd tweak to the website and updating our content - of course! We are hoping to crack the whole social media and blogging thing! Hopefully, we will be able to share our successes and our mistakes to assist those similar to ourselves - those who are considering dipping their 'toes in the pond' so to speak! As with anything worth doing, it is definitely going to be a challenge. Hopefully, we will have a giggle along the way.
Blogging is definitely an alien concept for us so apologies for dishing out the clichés. Please do bear with us, it will get better!
Most importantly, we want to transform the Massage Therapy UK website into an online community for like-minded professionals to share the wealth of their knowledge and experiences.
We welcome, as always, any comments and suggestions you may have for us.
Love and luck,
Lucy and Sinéad
Massage Therapy UK
Why Register with Massage Therapy UK?
Unlike other forms of marketing, Internet marketing allows businesses to target their audience very specifically. By having your own directory listing, web page or advert on a complementary therapy website such as Massage Therapy UK you can be quite confident that each visitor constitutes a “pre-qualified” consumer.
In other words, with hundreds of thousands of other possible web destinations, it is very unlikely that consumers will visit the Massage Therapy UK website unless they are actually interested in the massage and complementary therapies on offer.
It is this level of targeting that is attractive to complementary therapy practitioners registering on the Massage Therapy UK website. It is very difficult to achieve these levels of targeting with other forms of advertising with the breadth of audience, and at little cost.
Benefits of Advertising with Massage Therapy UK
- Massage Therapy UK has excellent positioning on major search engines – as well as being positioned on the first page of most search results for ‘massage’ (when selecting the UK search option) it is also listed in the main UK directories such as Yahoo, LookSmart, and Google under Health/Massage Therapy sections.
- Your details will be listed on an uncomplicated, clear, focused, easy to use and informative website – each practitioner has a single display page to describe and promote the practice and you also have the option of including up to 3 photos/logo
- Low cost to advertise in the Practitioners Directory - from a basic listing (business name and contact number) which is free and to a full listing which starts at only £40.00 per annum (when paying upfront).
- Practitioners can change their as many times as they wish throughout the year – just send an email with the details of the changes to your listing to info@MassageTherapy.co.uk and we will confirm when your details have been amended.
- Submit articles to the website which will be posted for free and include links to your website/pictures, etc.
We have made a number of improvements to our Practioner Directory during 2012. Here is a quick summary of the main updates you will find:
- Visitors to the website can now contact you directly via your Massage Therapy UK listing
- Clients can now leave reviews for your services (we will always check reviews before posting)
- Each paid-for listing now comes with the facility to include Google Maps
- We now offer a range of payment options, including a free basic listing (business name and contact number in one region only)